Planed early access on Steam Q3 2018
A top-down, open world survival game that will take you to a post-apocalyptic world, where you are going to encounter many different zombies and wildlife. Gather, mine, scavenge for resources and build a self-sustaining base with defenses to fend off the incoming zombie hordes. Craft or find weapons, armor, medicine and much more.
You wake up in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by bloodthirsty zombies that are after you around the clock. They can smell you from the distance, hear every step you take if you are not careful and make you their one and only target once they spot you. While living in hiding or fighting for your life, you also have to attend your basic human needs. It would be a shame if you perished of starvation or cold. Use your survival skills, hunt animals, make and set traps and build a self-sustaining base with a great defense! Enter the world of Zombie Watch – be aware of your surroundings and keep a good watch!
- Breathtaking graphics
- Inventory system
- Build a base
- Zombie hordes and wildlife
- Food and water system
- Open world - Large realistic open-world landscape
- Craft your own weapons and armor. Cook, brew potions, scavenge, gather herbs, grow your own garden, mine ore, chop down trees and much more to come.
- Explore the surroundings of the living, breathtaking world and gather food and items. Everything can come in handy.
- Hunt animals for food and leather, bones, and fat... Build and set traps.
We will have a large variety of weapons e.g. pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, crossbow, bow, swords, axes, shields, knives and much more. All of these items can be found or crafted at your crafting stations. You will be able to craft or find ammo.
Chop down trees and carry logs to your base, mine and refine different kinds of ore or metal. Scavenge for provisions or grow your own food. Create a base with a great defense you can be proud of.
Zombies will attack your base in hordes repeatedly in waves. You can bunker down or fight the enemy directly.